Jetblaster Australia Pty Ltd are still operating as normal
The Victorian Government has announced Under Stage 4 ‘Stay at Home’ Restrictions, is that workplaces in metropolitan Melbourne are closed unless the workplace is part of a permitted industry.
Jetblaster supports many of the critical businesses that manufacture essential products for Australia and so we will continue to support our industry with the goods and services essential to keeping Australian Manufacturers operational.
Please be assured that Jetblaster Australia are following all of the regulations to ensure that we can minimize the risk of both our customers and our staff.
In accordance with Victorian State Government regulations, the following protocols have been put in place.
With a focus on health and safety, we have implemented the following protocols to minimize risk while navigating through COVID-19:
• Staff and visitors adhere to social distance guidelines and wearing face masks.
• All visitors requested to use hand sanitizer on arrival.
• Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all hard surfaces including work surfaces, phones, door handles.
• All equipment stringently cleaned prior to pick up or delivery.
All in house servicing and repairs are to be booked in, in advance to arriving.
• Unwell staff are requested to stay away from work, or are sent home.
• On site servicing is still available and service technician will adhere to all of the customers guideline as set out in their COVID Safe Plan.
As always, our service and sales team is contactable via telephone PH: 03 9762 2220 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions, supply quotes, ship out accessories and spare parts and help you through these unprecedented times. We are updating our response to this health crisis as required for the well-being of our staff and customers.
Please feel free to contact us at any time, and stay safe!!! Contact Us